Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for HVAC SUPERINTENDENT
Ref code: CR_2307-100_HVAC Superintendent
- Organising, coordinating and controlling the execution of HVAC works, performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring;
- Coordinating the assigned integrated team and managing the interfaces with all construction disciplines and commissioning departments;
- Ensuring the availability of construction materials and equipment and verifying that works are correctly performed in accordance with project documentation and schedule;
- Ensuring full compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Heating, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration;
- 15+ years of experience during fabrication of offshore Oil & Gas projects;
- Native level of written and spoken Chinese language.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Promoting safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety and quality standards are respected;
- Ensuring the fulfilment of the project quality and contractual requirements;
- Setting-up time schedule adhering to the time frame allocated to the specific scope of work;
- Arranging for the correct and cost-effective performance of HVAC construction works, in accordance with the established operating programs;
- Coordinating and controlling the activities performed by the integrated team composed by supervisor, field engineers and Quality inspectors;
- Coordinating and managing all the external stakeholders including, but not limited to, clients, contractors, vendors other agency as required;
- Giving all information regarding the progress of the work indicating any cause of deviations between the program and the work carried out and propose any corrective actions as required to overcome these problems;
- Controlling production parameters in terms of efficiency and productivity;
- Ensuring proper discipline workflow, interfacing with all the project organization;
- Supporting the resolution of technical problems encountered during the execution of the works;
- Ensuring the correct quantities accounts of the works, including updating man-hours and cost estimates for scope of work changes;
- Ensuring the supervision and monitoring of the works performed, subcontracted or in direct hiring;
- Coordinating human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus;
- Planning and monitoring vendors or any specialists activities at site;
- Managing the technical and administrative documentation;
- Managing the accounting work progress following the construction program, updating the progress monitoring and verifying the invoices from Sub-contractors;
- Ensuring the achievement of the MC certificate according to priority and systemization done by commissioning, being responsible for certification and punch list clearance.
Location: Qingdao Yard, China;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: September 2023;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.