Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for I&C SUPERINTENDENT
Ref code: CR_2303-100_I&C Superintendent
- Organise, coordinate and control the execution of the instrumentation works, performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring;
- Coordinate the assigned integrated team and managing the interfaces with all construction disciplines and commissioning departments, ensure the availability of the construction materials and equipment and verifying that works are correctly performed in accordance with project documentation and schedule;
- Ensure full compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures.
Education and Experience
- 15+ years in Oil & Gas Offshore projects;
- Mechanical Engineering.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety and quality standards are respected;
- Ensure the fulfilment of the project quality and contractual requirements;
- Set-up time schedule adhering to the time frame allocated to the specific scope of work;
- Arrange for the correct and cost-effective performance of instrumentation construction works, in accordance with the established operating programs;
- Coordinating and controlling the activities performed by the integrated team composed by supervisor, field engineers and Quality inspectors;
- Coordinate and manage all the external stakeholders including, but not limited to, clients, contractors, vendors other agency as required;
- Give all information regarding the progress of the work indicating any cause of deviations between the program and the work carried out and propose any corrective actions as required to overcome these problems.
- Control production parameters in terms of efficiency and productivity;
- Ensure proper discipline workflow, interfacing with all the project organization;
- Support the resolution of technical problems encountered during the execution of the works;
- Ensure the correct quantities accounts of the works, including updating man-hours and cost estimates for scope of work changes;
- Ensure the supervision and monitoring of the works performed, subcontracted or in direct hiring;
- Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus;
- Plan and monitor vendors or any specialists activities at site;
- Manage the technical and administrative documentation;
- Manage the accounting work progress following the construction program, updating the progress monitoring and verifying the invoices from Sub-contractors;
- Ensure the achievement of the MC certificate according to priority and systemization done by commissioning, being responsible for certification and punch list clearance.
Location: Angola, Offshore Platform;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: ASAP;
Working schedule: 12 hours x 7 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.