- Must have more than 6 years of experience in the Oil and Gas or Power Generation industries, with a minimum of 3 years as QA/QC inspector
- Educational qualifications: Diploma or equivalent relevant discipline. Nb. May be required to undertake Competency Based test witnessed by the COMPANY Discipline Engineer.
- Must have a fairly good knowledge & understanding of various process equipment.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English to IELTS level 6 equivalent.
- Must be capable of executing QA/QC / HSE compliance audits on site, procedures and HSE Plan.
- Must be able to work with computers utilizing Microsoft Windows and Office suite of packages.
- Loops without permanent supervision including electronic, pneumatic and hydraulic equipment.
- Must be able to remove and re-install all field instruments and be able to organize and carry out loop testing and trip testing.
- Must be trained and be able to carry out fault finding and routine maintenance of Pressure, Temperature, Level and Flow loops, including removal and reinstallation.
- Must be able to undertake Pre-Commissioning and Functional Testing on new installations.
- Must be able to use all test equipment as required to carry out maintenance and fault finding works.
- Can read and understand drawings and functional logic diagrams, cause and effect matrices and control and IPF narratives.
- Must have experience in and be proficient in Certified Hazardous area equipment. CompEx certification is required to work on Ex Certified equipment
- Should demonstrate the understanding of HSSE issues and familiar with various types of permit to work.
- Must be able to lead a group of Technicians and/or Helpers.
- Must have full understanding of COMPANY’s Permit To Work (PTW) system and be able to exercise his duties under this system
Location: Doha, Qatar
Contract Duration: 1 year
Working Hours: 60 hours per week
Food, Accommodation and Transportation (Camp) – PROVIDED
Private Health and Medical insurance – PROVIDED