Duties and Responsibilities
– Instrumentation technician able to trouble-shoot field Instruments like Ultrasonic Flow transmitter, FCI(Thermal Mass) Flowmeter, Analyzers, Pressure Instrument, Temperature Instrument, Level Instruments, etc.
– Hand-on knowledge in SIEMENS PLC S400 and able to handle the changes in logic.
– Strong knowledge in Yokogawa DCS System, able to quickly grasp the system wiring diagram.
– Strong knowledge in Rotating Machine monitoring system (GE Bently Nevada 3500 Rack).
– Knowledge in DD & DTM file and strong knowledge in HART 475 & Trex.
– Able to handle DD file installation in PR.
– In-situ verification of Calibration for Flow Instrument.
– Verification and Validation of Oil in Water Analyzers.
– As an instrumentation technician, you will test, calibrate, install, repair, and inspect. manufacturing equipment and monitoring devices.
– Instrument Technician should have strong oral, written and spoken communication skill.
– Instrument Technician should have good safe working method, knowledge in permit to work, Job Safety Analysis, Basic knowledge in last minute risk assessment, etc.
– Strong mathematics foundation on Differential Pressure type Level Transmitter calibration, reading comprehension, problem-solving, critical and analytical thinking, basic computer skills like word, excel, etc.
– BOSIET, H2S Training, Offshore HSE Induction, ADNOC Offshore Medicals; Optima Card (added value)
Location: ZADCO (offshore)
Working schedule: 12 hrs/7 days
Contract duration: 3 months (approximately)
Starting date: ASAP
Food, accommodation and transportation: provided