Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL ENGINEER
Ref code: CC_2305_Instrumentation & Control Engineer
- Responsible for designing, developing, installing, maintaining and troubleshooting instrumentation and control systems during engineering phase. The role requires expertise in process control, instrumentation, automation and electrical systems, and a strong focus on safety, reliability and efficiency.
Education and Experience
- 10+ years of experience in Oil & Gas;
- OFFSHORE experience is a must;
- Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation & Control Engineer.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Preparation of Instrumentation engineering deliverables including Specifications, Instrument Datasheets, Logic Diagrams;
- Carrying-out sizing calculations for Control Valves, Flow Meters, Pneumatic & Hydraulic Power Systems;
- Instrument cable voltage drop & Intrinsically Safe Circuit Calculations;
- Preparation of Fire & Gas Detectors & Alarm Device Datasheets;
- Inter-disciplinary document comments and reviews;
- Providing inputs and reviewing of engineering drawings including Instrument Location Plans, Cable & JB Schedules, Cable Routing Layouts, Instrument Installation Details, Process / Pneumatic Hook-Ups, Interconnection Diagrams, Loop Diagrams, Fieldbus Segment Diagrams, Interconnection Diagrams, Instrument Loop Diagrams;
- Liaison with the Instrument Designers;
- Producing Systems Vendors’ modifications Scopes of Work documents;
- Carrying-out offshore site surveys if required;
- Attending interface meetings with Clients and Vendors to progress design scopes;
- Reviewing Instrumentation and Control Systems Vendors offers, preparing Vendor Technical Clarifications and preparing Technical Bid Evaluation reports.
Location: Kuala Lumpur office, Malaysia;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: July 2023;
Working schedule: 8 hours x 5 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.