Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2302-123_ Instrumentation & Control Engineer
• Ensure that industrial equipment and machinery work safely and efficiently.
• Responsibilities typically include: preparing and agreeing project budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers.
Education and Experience
• 10+ years in Oil & Gas EPC projects;
• ADNOC standards experience is required;
• Knowledge of 3D Modeling software;
• Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Designing and developing Instrumentation & control systems;
• Preparing and agreeing project budgets, timescales and specifications with clients and managers;
• Producing and implementing drawings and documentation as per project specifications;
• Working collaboratively with Design Engineers, Operation Engineers, Purchasers, and other internal staff daily;
• Creating test procedures;
• Testing, evaluating, modifying, and calibrating products and instruments;
• Writing reports and documentation;
• Analysing and interpreting data;
• Project management within cost and time constrained environments;
• Understanding and ensuring compliance with relevant health and safety regulations and quality standards;
• Providing technical support.
Location: Bu Hasa, UAE
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable);
Starting date: ASAP.
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.