Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL SUPERVISOR
Ref code: CR_2309-132_Instrumentation & Control Supervisor
Supervising the execution of instrumentation works, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, ensuring full compliance with safety and quality standards and procedures and verify that works are correctly carried out in accordance with project documentation and in the planned time frame.
- Promoting safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety and quality standards are respected;
- Ensuring the fulfilment of the project quality and contractual requirements;
- Verifying and confirming the availability of drawings and materials, to plan the efficient execution of the works performed by subcontractors or by direct hiring personnel;
- Assisting subcontractors or direct hiring personnel for the correct interpretation of the drawings, providing support in the solution of technical problems;
- Preparing and coordinating the detailed programs for the assigned activities;
- Coordinating instrumentation commissioning activities with other discipline departments;
- Coordinating human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus;
- Verifying that works are correctly carried out in accordance with the project specifications, highlighting any engineering/construction problems encountered in the field;
- Measuring the progress of the works carried out;
- Providing quantitative data for producing weekly progress reports, monitoring the employed manpower;
- Ensuring the continuous assessment of the quantities installed.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Instrumentation Engineering;
- 10+ years of experience during Commissioning phase of Polyethylene projects.
- Job Location: Ruwais, UAE;
- Contract Duration: 1 year;
- Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
- Starting date: December 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.