– To organise the work of instrumental team.
– To prepare the detailed operations to be realised on instrumental installations according to the intervention planning.
– To carry out or delegate preventive and corrective maintenance operations on instrumental installations according to the intervention planning.
– To intervene promptly on instrumental defects in order to minimise production shortages.
– To prepare the instrumental installations for maintenance works.
– To ensure proper follow-up of the instrumental devices by regular visits and readings interpretation.
– To ensure, in accordance with the programmes and the specifications, the carrying out of maintenance works on DCS and all the Programmable logics.
– To supervise and assist his subaltern in the PLC maintenance.
– To issue intervention reports in the CMMS.
– To follow contractors work and participate in installation commissioning.
– To interpret readings and visit results and report immediately any alteration of Site electrical/instrumental status.
– To evaluate the personnel placed under his responsibility.
– To participate in the training of instrument technician staff.
– To daily report the executed works.
– To weekly report to his Supervisor.
Duration: 12 months
Schedule: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Joining Date: August 2021