Duties and Responsibilities
– To direct and manage instrumental maintenance activities.
– To submit to the Specialists the documents for execution of work.
– To update the maintenance schedules.
– To monitor the work carried out by instrumental maintenance team.
– To monitor the work subcontracted and to delay for the application of safety instructions.
– To report any breach of safety regulations.
– To receipt and analyse daily reports.
– To write daily reports on the work carried out and the work scheduled for the following day.
– To report this data to the Automation & Instrumentation Maintenance Coordinator.
– To write a report on any new ideas for improvements in the maintenance or operating of the facilities.
– To promptly analyse any failure on machines and/or devices on site.
– To monitor the Purchase Orders, orders and stocks.
– To ensure and take all necessary actions that the QA regulations described in the specific QAP are adhered to.
– To ensure the interface between the production and maintenance teams.
– To evaluate the personnel placed under his responsibility.
– To manage and control his maintenance staff.
– To participate of the training of site operation personnel.
– To daily report the executed works.
– To weekly report to his superiors.
Location: Qatar (on site)
Duration: 12 months (extendable)
Working Hours: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Starting Date: September