Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for INTEGRITY ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2305-100_Integrity Engineer
Responsible for constructing and implementing Integrity Management plans that detail the requirements of the item or asset under scrutiny and study any adverse effects from internal or external sources that damage / impair that item or system.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Engineering, Sciences or equivalent;
- Deep discipline expertise on inspection techniques, RBI, failure investigations, data analyses and delivering integrity management improvement plans;
- Deep experience with relevant inspection codes and standards, such as API 510, 570, 653, 579, 580, ASME VIII, B31;
- Substantial relevant experience in corrosion and integrity management for oil & gas processing facilities.
- Experience and knowledge of integrity management software systems such as Nexus, Credo, Meridium is preferred;
- Thorough understanding of defect assessment techniques in accordance with relevant codes / standards and APIs 570 / 579;
- Versatile and flexible team player with good verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with integrity management on FPSOs;
- Significant experience managing large offshore & onshore third party contractor teams;
- Experience with standard (UT/Radiography/VT) and Advanced (PAUT/Eddy Current/Tomography/TOFD etc) inspection techniques;
- Experience with the challenges of working in regions without a large specialist contractor presence (ie. outside UK/USA).
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Performing specific technical activities to support Integrity Engineering community and delivery of the Regional inspection, Corrosion and Integrity Management programs;
- Proactively interacting with other disciplines, sub‐functions and contractors to systematically resolve Integrity Management problems;
- Applying pragmatic solutions focused on risk management, production efficiency, defect elimination and standardization of engineering processes and workflows;
- Providing effective technical advice to the inspection team, ensuring threats are evaluated, procedures are followed and work is completed in accordance with the company’s technical procedures;
- Liaising and managing subcontractor’s day‐to‐day activities with respect to inspection management;
- Performing equipment owner role for IM owned equipment within their remit;
- Leading root cause analysis and failure investigation on systems and equipment, as required;
- Acting as focal point for integrity management expertise and ensure that relevant reports and data are reviewed and communicated accordingly.
Location: Luanda, Angola;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: ASAP;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.