Main Purpose of Job:
- The function of the IT User Support Specialist is to provide technology related support in an office environment, including the administration and/or support of technology systems essential to the day to day business operations.
- The IT User Support Specialist works as part of a team directed jointly by an IT User Support Supervisor, IT User Support Manager or other technology department leader and the Business Director.
- Computer Hardware and Software support
- Maintains computer hardware asset inventory
- System setups, breakdowns and office moves
- Conference Room Services: Video conferencing, AV setups and take-downs
- PDA support with a focus on enterprise email delivery
- Telephone and voicemail systems support
- Tracking user support requests and system failures
Skill & Competencies:
- Significant knowledge of Windows 7 and 10 operating systems, settings, limitations, tweaks and maintenance procedures.
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft Office 2010 and 2016 Suites with a focus on Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent troubleshooting skills related to desktop computer hardware and software to demonstrate the ability to quickly resolve moderately complex issues or suggest alternative solutions.
- Experience working with networked and local printers, scanners, advanced copiers and other hardware peripherals.
- Basic understanding of networking devices, cabling and associated troubleshooting.
- Experience with remote access such as VPN and Remote Desktop.
- Attention to detail and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, high pressure, deadline-oriented environment in order to achieve business goals and objectives.
- Superb customer service skills including the ability to understand both internal and external client needs and expectations provide excellent service and meet or exceed client expectations.
- Ability to establish and maintain productive working relationships with all levels of staff, including attorneys, peers and other departments.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Working Schedule: 10 a hours a day / 6 days a week
Contract Duration: Permanent