Duties and Responsibilities
– Participate to risk assessments and pre-job meetings as required.
– Collect and review all work permits prior to the daily work permit meeting with the objective to
ensure the compliance with the work permit procedure.
– Assess interference between activities.
– Perform preliminary site visit on work locations as required.
– Participate to the daily work permit coordination meeting.
– Ensure smooth permit opening session every morning taking into account operational priorities.
– Visit working sites to follow-up progress of activities and to track any change in the environment not foreseen during the work permit preparation.
– Ensure the safety of operations covered with PTW system in respect with TEPY HSE rules.
Duration: 9 months
Working Hours: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP