Duties and Responsibilities
– Maintaining a level of performance in a specified territory, which meets or exceeds the sales objectives established by the company.
– Establishing and maintaining relationships with key industrial accounts.
– Develop new accounts within targeted markets.
– Provide input to Regional Sales Manager, Marketing Department and others as requested by management.
– Develop and maintain territory customer database, competitive database.
– Identify key accounts – create and execute key account plans.
– Prepares sales presentations to create product/service/solution understanding and awareness.
– Develop value proposition to address customer need.
– It is required experience in the industrial sector (technical background).
Location: Abu Dhabi (UAE)
Starting Date: end of January
Contract Duration: 6 months (extendable)
Working Hours: 8 hours per day / 5 days per week