Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for JUNIOR TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST
Ref code: CR_2310-000_Junior Talent Acquisition Specialist
Responsible for supporting sourcing, attracting, and interviewing prospective candidates to find the perfect match for the Client’s project requirements.
- Supporting the full recruitment cycle from sourcing, pre-screening candidates, salary negotiation till mobilization for multiple projects including but not limited to MENA region and countries;
- Supporting the Line Manager to develop and review a sourcing plan and monitoring the implementation in order to attract talents;
- Following-up statistic analysis in terms of quality of candidates for future deployment;
- Preparing advertisement and online / social network job postings;
- Devising innovative and creative methods to attract new talents;
- Identifying and sourcing candidates by using different job portals, social media and professional networking websites;
- Monitoring the progress of mobilization and meeting the timeline at each recruitment stage;
- Timely reporting to the Line Manager of the recruitment status;
- Supporting the coordination of agencies and their accreditation on respective countries;
- Supporting the coordinating with PRO, agencies and government authorities to obtain mobilization clearance from home country;
- Supporting the Operations department for medicals, Visa & ticket arrangement;
- Recording aligned candidates on PME database.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource;
- Proven work experience (2-3 years) as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role in Oil & Gas/Petrochemical projects.
- Contract Duration: Long-term;
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi office, UAE;
- Working schedule: 8 hours x 5 days;
- Starting date: January 2024.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. All nationalities, including migrants willing to relocate, are encouraged to apply. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.