Duties and Responsibilities
– Chemical bathes chemical analysis recording.
– Required additions, Acid recovery planning and solution transfer calculation
– Supervising the addition and transfer of raw chemicals in and out of the tanks taking into consideration of safety and environmental requirements.
– Chemical quality tests on the samples and panels supplied by the QC.
– Chemical raw material analysis / patent material performance assessment.
– Laboratory Reagents preparation, Standardization and labeling
– Laboratory Instruments internal daily checking and calibration.
– To use all the chemical laboratory resources for analysis
– To instruct chemical technicians to add chemicals in the reaction bath.
– To run acid recovery unit
– To receive laboratory chemical (reagents)
– To enforce the PPE on the lab technicians and Chemical technicians.
– Daily in-line process tanks chemical analysis.
– Daily chemical solutions performance assessment
– Daily in-line chemical additions and acid recovery planning
– Supervising the addition of the chemicals if according to the QHSE requirement
– Monthly chemical addition report.
– Development experiments analysis requirement
– Other experiments for sister company (Signs plant etc.
– Laboratory waste disposal according to the regulations
– Laboratory proper house keeping practices and waste control
– Analysis for development purpose.
– Discharged water detailed chemical analysis
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE