Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for LEAD AUTOMATION & CONTROL ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2304-140_Lead Automation & Control Engineer
Responsible for the execution of basic and detailed Instrumentation, Automation and Control engineering design for the Gas Treating Industry (with specific focus on sweetening, dehydration, carbon capture technologies) and renewables field (with focus on green hydrogen and biogas technologies);
Specific competency in the instrumentation field;
Skills in instrumentation and automation, control systems (DCS, PLC, ESD, F&G);
Familiar with project deliverables, control valves and instrument Data sheets specifications and calculations;
Ability to lead a team (internal or external) along the project during the execution of detail engineering;
Solving complex problems and taking a broad perspective to identify innovative solutions.
Education and Experience
- 12+ years of experience in Gas Treating Industry and Renewables Field;
- Education: Electronic Engineering.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Reviewing and preparing project specifications to ensure the control system meets the technical requirements of the project;
- Providing engineered control solutions on projects based on project specifications, ensuring the control system design meets the project specification and overseeing the hardware selection/specification and development of the control system software;
- Generation and production of Cabinet Drawings, I/O List, Termination List, Loop Drawings and any agreed engineering documents;
- Directing system integration, Vendor Coordination & Control and in-house test phases of production;
- Interfacing with customers about technical details and providing support on assigned projects and future project needs;
- Responding to field technical questions and enquiries from customers in a timely manner as required;
- Supporting proposal team for new project to provide estimated engineering costs;
- Supporting sales team from technical side.
Location: Milan, Italy;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: ASAP;
Working schedule: 8 hours x 5 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.