- Degree in Engineering
- Over 20 years of which at least 15 years in Planning in Hydrocarbon Project, and minimum 2 Refinery Projects and minimum 2 Projects working at Construction Site and minimum 15 years in EPC Level3 & Level 4 Schedule Developing & Monitoring / Updating
- – P6 primavera skills
- Sequence and logic determination float / duration considering activities realistic duration hand on vendor / subcon. – MS Office (Word, Excel, PPT)
– Preference in English (Medium in School)
– Full Package Refinery Project Experience (Not one of Refinery Package) – Joint Venture Operation Experience
– People skill (Communication Skill)
– EOT Claim Experience
– Reporting Work
– Presentation Skill for High Level of the client
– Negotiation Skill
– French speaking
- Responsible of the overall Project Scheduling and Progress reporting – Report to Project Manager and Site Manager
Key Role and Tasks are:
- Organizing the framework of the Planning Area, assuring that all programs, control curves, progress methods, Level 4 (quantity Survey); etc., are properly carried out and constantly updated.
- Structuring the EPC schedule in accordance with WBS and quantities, with appropriate links for critical path analysis.
- Checking and reviewing the detailed (L4) Programs of Subcontractors for compliance with the priority sequences established in the approved schedule Level 3.
- Foreseeing the required equipment/ materials and man-power based on the three (3) Months Look Ahead (according to L3), and confirm the sufficiency of the subcontractors mobilization plan.
- Generating reports and statistics for progress and productivity reporting.
- In the E&P phase, defining conditions of Project Coordination between Joint Venture Directorate and each Operation Center based on the Schedule and their priority activities (critical path)
- In the C phase, defining conditions of Project Coordination between Site team and Subcontractors based on the Schedule and their priority activities (critical path)
- Advising the Project Manager and Site Manager of any areas of concern that may affect the Subcontractors ability to progress at work in accordance with the schedule.