Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for LEAN PLANNING ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2307-147_ Lean Planning Engineer
Responsible for providing coaching to team members in lean / six sigma principles and the application of lean tools including ensuring sustainability of the industrial engineering system.
- Understanding project specifications and developing time schedules and budgets;
- Negotiating with vendors and contractors to secure the best prices;
- Observing existing processes, analyzing staff performance, and addressing deficiencies accordingly;
- Monitoring and tracking project progress, and writing up reports;
- Attending and scheduling meetings as required;
- Delegating tasks and ensuring workers receive feedback;
- Understanding and meeting all contract requirements;
- Communicating with managers, supervisors, and the rest of the team;
- Analyzing technical drawings and providing material and cost estimates;
- Ensuring all projects are completed on time and within budgets.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering;
- 5+ years of experience in Infrastructures / Civil projects;
- Knowledge of Primavera P6.
- Location: Neom, Tabuk province, Saudi Arabia;
- Contract Duration: 6 months;
- Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
- Starting date: September 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.