Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for MACHINERY SUPERINTENDENT
Ref code: CR_2302-100_Machinery Superintendent
• Duties include directing construction and repair operations, supervising the activities of various systems, preparing cost estimates for various projects, recruiting, and training staff, and implementing safety standards.
Education and Experience
• 15+ years in Oil & Gas Offshore/FPSO projects;
• Mechanical Engineering
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
• Preparing budgets for departmental spending, including labor costs and materials;
• Coordinating with project managers to ensure that construction is progressing according to schedule;
• Responsible for the understanding, execution, and enforcement of corporate quality standards within assigned area of authority by identifying potential problems early and ensuring the project and company’s quality commitments are met;
• Ensuring that all safety protocols are always followed on the job site;
• Managing the maintenance of mechanical systems throughout the facility;
• Supervising the work of other mechanical engineers and technicians;
• Making sure that equipments are in good working order by conducting regular inspections;
• Conducting training sessions for workers who will be operating equipments or machineries;
• Reviewing drawings, blueprints, and other documents to make sure that construction plans meet safety guidelines and other requirements;
• Ensuring that contractors comply with local building codes, occupational safety standards and environmental regulations;
• Maintain liaison with other departments.
Location: Ivory Coast, Offshore Platform;
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable);
Starting date: May 2023
Working schedule: 12 hours x 7 days;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.