- Has minimum of 5 years of experience in detailed design activities.
- Fully aware of oil & gas plant related design documentation and drawings, which may include: P&ID, PFD, SLD, F&G, plot plan, data sheet, vendor manuals, procedures, etc.
- Has a strong skills in MS office.
- Possesses interpersonal and communication skills.
Job includes inspect-ability & maintainability analysis, asset data gathering, build asset register and its related spares, build location hierarchy, develop maintenance plans, procedures and related work instructions ready for CMMS uploading.
In performing his job, the candidate is liaising with client representatives, suppliers and project team.
Typical work activities
- Developing maintenance and inspection plans, as part of an EPC project.
- Designing maintenance strategies, procedures and tasks according to either the original equipment manufacturer data or the results of the performed reliability centered maintenance analysis and risk based inspection program
- To identify, collect and process maintenance related design data from technical disciplines and vendors to build-up a comprehensive plant Asset Register which includes all the maintainable equipment
- To hierarchically organize the plant asset database by physical asset or functional location for CMMS implementation
Risk and Reliability analysis
- To be familiar with risk-based approach to identify, prioritize and develop maintenance and inspection programs of plant equipment according to their criticality.
- To collect project data and maintainability figures to perform the risk and reliability analysis, i.e. RBI and RCM.
Inspect-ability and maintainability
- To support plant design and layout of the facilities to make sure the accessibility and maintainability requirements are properly addressed.
- To make sure the selected maintenance tasks can be accomplished by identifying failing equipment and location, access area at ground and elevated level, required mobile and fixed equipment, staging and laydown area and required special tools.
- To support and check reliability, availability and maintainability output as far as mean time to repair is concerned.
- To develop lifting and staging methods for the more complicated jobs, involving heavy lifting.
Location: Milano, Italy
Duration: 1 year
Preferred Nationality: Italian
Working schedule: 8 hours / 5 days