To ensure the implementation of the Maintenance Strategy on the Power Plant, Utilities and Offsite Equipment To ensure high levels of plants availability and capacity
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To implement the Strategies and Procedures for planned and Corrective Maintenance in order to minimize downtime of the Power Generations and to preserve the company assets.
- To ensure that the Maintenance activities are carried out in safe and healthy environment.
- To ensure that the resulting material and effluents from cleaning activities and other wastes are safely and environmental correctly disposed.
- To raise pertinent contracts for National Companies to carry out dedicated activities.
- To ensure that internal resources, contractors and vendors have been adequately mobilized.
- To work in conjunction with Maintenance Engineer to ensure that the best and approved procedures and actions are complied with.
- To agree with HSE regarding the right coverage for all works to be carried out following the PTW procedures. To carry out briefing to all maintenance staff on HSE and PTW issues.
- To confirm with Production the timing for shut down and startup, agreeing on contingency plans.
- To ensure that all spares, material and consumable for the machinery and equipment startup, after maintenance shut down’s, are ready at hand together with spares for unpredictable contingencies.
- To participate to the daily morning meeting.
- To support Corrosion specialists in regard of a continuous monitoring and pertinent actions to avoid failures. Arrange a monitoring plan for the Cathodic Protection.
- To ensure W/S availability in regards of Resources, Machinery and Tools.
- To ensure that the W/H’s are duly manned and all items are logged in a computerized database selected by Company.
- To ensure through the material specialist, CMMS and planners that all the material needed, is at hand or in order, taking in due consideration the long delivery time that some items require.
- To make sure that all material needed for the Mech/Instr/Electr Testing are at hand, in good conditions and certified by the Local Authorities.
- To make sure that all lifting Machines, fixed and mobile are in good working conditions and that machines, operators and slingers have licenses in course of validity.
- To propose and follow up the yearly budget reporting any foreseen deviation.
- High school technical diploma
- Minimum 8 years of work in the position
- Minimum of three years in Power Plant
- Duration: Long-term contract
- Location: Italy
- Nationality: Italian Nationals only