Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for MAINTENANCE MANAGER
Ref code: CC_2303_Maintenance Manager
- Responsible for all maintenance and repairs of equipment are performed in a safe and efficient manner. Supervises onsite maintenance activities to ensure that proper planning and scheduling of pre-determined maintenance is completed accordingly, including the availability of required parts.
Education and Experience
- 15+ years in Petrochemicals field, Polyethylene projects;
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Enforces, clarifies and follow Company policies, standards and procedures while promoting operational excellence through procedural discipline;
- Delegates work effectively with a clear definition of requirements and expectations while ensuring the safety of those working under direct supervision;
- Coordinates with Superintendent and Maintenance Coordinator on the maintenance, repair and refurbishment of equipments;
- Creates applicable maintenance procedures that promote defect-free maintenance work quality;
- Responsible for reviewing, evaluating and maintaining maintenance schedules for equipments;
- Foresees potential equipment malfunctions or failures and performs required repairs, adjustments or modification to resolve the problem;
- Enters maintenance and repair data into a Maintenance management system (MMS);
- Provides onsite assistance and guidance to maintenance personnel with trouble shooting issues and repair;
- Track non-destructive testing and major maintenance to be performed at pre-determined intervals;
- Ensure third party contractor’s work meets the quality, cost and safety standards required by the company;
- Collaborates with maintenance team to schedule staffing and resources for the most effective productivity and timely completion of maintenance;
- Provides technical support for maintenance systems questions and problems;
- Supports the HSE objective of no injuries, accidents or harm to the environment as it relates to all maintenance processes, procedures and policies;
- Complies with emergency response plan during emergencies;
- Ensures Client competency is applied and followed;
- Understands Permit to Work procedures;
- Maintains and updates asset tags for onsite equipments;
- Maintains an adequate amount of spare parts are on hand at all times;
- Reads and analyzes electrical/mechanical drawings, schematics and equipment manuals;
- Perform annual assessments to evaluate performance, skills, qualifications and abilities of maintenance personnel;
- Performs additional duties, responsibilities and special projects as may be directed.
Location: Ruwais, UAE;
Contract duration: 1 year (extendable);
Starting date: June 2023
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.