Responsible for the coordination and supervision of maintenance planning/scheduling activities.
Qualifications & Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in that position
- High School Diploma
- Good knowledge of CMMS, SAP PM/MM modules and their integration with other applications
- Good knowledge and skill in software Project
- Exposure to compilation procedure of equipment passports, punch lists, specifications and other technical documentation.
- Knowledge of engineering specifications, equipment functions/operating modes and rules of company’s equipment operation.
- Preferably have knowledge of standards i.e. API, NACE, ASME etc and working in H2S hazardous areas
- Rotation: 28 days on/ 28 days off
- Work Schedule: 7 days a week/ 12 hours a day
- Duration: One year (extendable)
- Location: Egypt
- European National Prefered