Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 5 years experience in that position
- High School Diploma
- Good knowledge of CMMS, SAP PM/MM modules and their integration with other applications
- Good knowledge and skill in software project;
- Exposure to compilation procedure of equipment passports, punch lists, specifications and other technical documentation.
- Knowledge of engineering specifications, equipment functions/operating modes and rules of company’s equipment operation.
- Preferably have knowledge of standards i.e. API, NACE, ASME etc and working in H2S hazardous areas.
Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- Participate with supervision in plans development and reports development by Planning Engineers;
- Assist and support the Planning Engineers in their career development;
- Track materials and resources in order to develop plans and reports;
- Supported by Maintenance staff, ensure that all maintenance activities are carried-out;
- Identify areas where activity tasks and timings could be reduced;
- Supervise the development job plans belongs to Local legislation and SAP implementation
- Develop the SAP system according to the approved maintenance plan
- Develop opportunity based planning which takes advantage of plant downtime in order to reduce planned shutdown scope.
- Plans developing, progress follow-up and re reporting of partial and total shutdown.
- Develop campaign maintenance plans to provide weekly and monthly look ahead populated within SAP.
- Plan, assess and liaise with all company’s departments and services to understand availability of resources, materials, documentation and other;
- Participate in the planning and co-approval to involve appropriate Contractors in the performance of specific jobs or part of jobs.
- Participate in identification of work site clashes prior the start of the activities.
- Track purchase requests and purchase orders, identify priority purchase orders, liaise with expediting staff and inform end users of potential delays.
- Assist when is required in developing special contract scope of works; essential equipment lists etc.
- Actively participate in the challenge process of the planning activities
- Ensure statutory and mandatory Planned Maintenance work orders are generated and approved with accuracy and correct details.
Nationality: Any European
Duration: 1 year Contract (Extendable)