Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for MAINTENANCE SUPERINTENDENT
Ref code: CR_2303-100_Maintenance Superintendent
- Directing, coordinating and reviewing the work plan for assigned mechanical maintenance services and activities;
- Assigning work activities and projects;
- Monitoring work flow;
- Reviewing and evaluating work products, methods and procedures;
- Meeting with staff to identify and resolve problems.
Education and Experience
- 15+ years in Oil & Gas Offshore projects;
- Mechanical Engineering.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Creates, maintains and executes preventative maintenance schedules.
- Managing employees, including hiring and training new workers as needed;
- Monitoring projects to ensure they are on schedule and within budget;
- Coordinating the purchase and delivery of materials and supplies needed for construction projects;
- Inspecting equipment, machinery and other physical assets to ensure they are working properly;
- Ensuring that safety standards and regulations are followed at all times by all workers on site;
- Coordinating with Supervisors and Engineers during construction projects;
- Managing the facility’s budget, including developing a plan for capital expenditures such as purchasing new equipment or making repairs to existing infrastructure;
- Evaluating and recommending new technologies that could improve productivity or efficiency;
- Conducting regular inspections of all facilities to identify potential hazards and take steps to eliminate them.
- Maintains valid contracts with third-party vendors.
Location: Angola, Offshore Platform;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: ASAP;
Working schedule: 12 hours x 7 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.