General Characteristic: (Job Summary)
– Staffs, organizes, and directs operation within a warehouse to effectively manage receipt, storage and distribute to site in Engineering & Construction project.
Role & Responsibilities
– Coordinates with other department such as procurement, field control, field engineering to proceed material problem solving.
– Checks material delivery at site.
– Controls costs through productivity of personnel, efficient usage of storage space, and proper protection of stored materials.
– Maintains details of receiving and issuing material, reviewing material receiving reports for completeness accuracy, and timeliness.
– Manages and monitors subcontractors.
– Identifies the cause of material losses and takes corrective action.
– Operate and utilize FMC system.
Job Requirements and Qualifications
– Bachelor`s Degree in related major.
– Minimum 5 to 10 year experience as supervisor
– Project based warehousing experience gained within the Oil and Gas industry or petrochemical industry.
– Oil & Gas EPC / Plant Construction Experience
– Transferrable Iqama is Mandatory
Skills & Knowledge
– Comprehensive knowledge on material management.
Language Skills Required
– Good English in both speaking and writing.