– Collaborate with various departments to manage efficient flow of all materials.
– Prepare an efficient shipping schedule and evaluate all production schedules and determine all required materials and ensure availability of all materials.
– Coordinate with departments to ensure efficient movement of all materials and evaluate all materials sent to production department.
– Prepare reports for all materials and manage transportation of materials from one department to another and prepare all production records on computerized system.
– Coordinate with all department managers to ensure accountability for all materials.
– Maintain all sensitive data information and prepare appropriate project schedule.
– Maintain all information for status of materials on weekly basis.
– Collaborate with construction team to schedule all deliveries and manage all delays and ensure compliance to all material requests.
– Prepare required reports for all cost accounts and procurement to ensure compliance to all account payable requirements.
– Prepare required documents and drawings and maintain all files for material delivery sites and prepare efficient work schedule.
Location: Qatar (Site)
Duration: 12 months (extendable) with Rotation
Schedule: 10 hours a day x 6 days a week
Food and Accommodation: Provided
Joining Date: July 2021