- Bachelor of Material / Engineering / Masters Degree.
- BsC or Master Degree.
- NACE – (CP3 or CP4), NACE Corrosion specialist is a must.
- Experience in EPC / Aramco Background is a must.
- Knowledge of upstream offshore industry, previous exposure to ARAMCO standards. Knowledge of the cathodic protection, corrosion monitoring and material selection activities and related deliverables. Knowledge of RBI activities. Previous exposure to all international related standards (NACE, ASME, API, ISO, DNV, NORSOK). Proven experience in offshore EPC projects. Show updated knowledge for latest industry technolgies related to anticorrosion.
- To carry out different assigned tasks related to Material / Corrosion & Cathodic protection selection of the most.
- Appropriate anti-corrosion strategy, material selection activities.
Location: Sharjah, UAE
Work Schedule: 5 days a week/ 8 hours a day
Duration: Permanent Hire