Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for MATERIAL ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2311-100_Material Engineer
Responsible for ensuring the integrity and performance of materials, playing a crucial role in material selection, procurement, and compliance with international standards.
- Collaborating with project teams to select appropriate materials for subsea applications, considering factors such as corrosion resistance, strength, and compatibility with project specifications;
- Applying specialized knowledge in subsea projects engineering, contributing to the design, fabrication, and installation of subsea components with a focus on pipes and related materials;
- Demonstrating proficiency in Corrosion Resistant Alloys (CRA) materials, including HRB, MLP, WOL processes;
- Ensuring all materials and components meet relevant international standards, including API 5L, API 5LD, and DNV-F-101, to guarantee quality and safety in subsea applications;
- Leading and overseeing the procurement process for line pipes and other subsea components, including bends, fittings, and forged pieces, to ensure adherence to project requirements and specifications;
- Coordinating material testing and inspection activities, working closely with quality assurance teams to verify compliance with project standards and specifications.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, or a related field;
- 10+ years of experience as a Material Engineer in the Oil & Gas sector, with a specific focus on subsea/offshore projects and materials selection;
- Strong understanding of the procurement process for line pipes and subsea components;
- Previous experience during EPC projects with ADNOC standards.
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE;
- Contract Duration: Long-term;
- Working schedule: 9 hours x 5 days;
- Starting date: December 2023.
Profile Middle East upholds workplace equality and diversity, assessing candidates solely on merit and potential.