- To identify and plan all jobs that are required to issue the Work Orders including list of necessary materials, tools, equipment, devices, to ensure no loss time and satisfactory result of works.
- To take into account input from all the parties involved in the work execution e.g. operation, engineering, contractors, suppliers, certifying authorities, to identify and gather relevant information to properly plan and schedule the maintenance works.
- To make sure the required skills level and number are identified and relevant job duration to the technicians are assigned.
- To schedule the tasks to include the known preventive work and making due allowance for the corrective one.
- To assist in the requisition of appropriate and correct materials.
- To establish activities sequence.
- To get the works monitored and collect data to foster continuous improvement process.
- Ensure that maintenance activities are properly monitored, followed-up, coordinated and executed, to comply with applicable policies and standard and by using SAP system as a key tool.
- 10 years experienced in oil & gas industry
- Familiar with and ability to read and understand technical drawings, P & I diagrams and flow charts
- Aptitude to work as member of multi nationality team
- Ability to mentor local junior staff with technical and professional development
- Egypt (Location)
- 1 year (Duration)
- 40/15 (Rotation)