Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for MECHANICAL COMPLETION ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2305-100_Mechanical Completion Engineer
Responsible for overseeing the final stages of mechanical construction projects, ensuring that equipment and systems are installed, tested and commissioned according to specifications and industry standards.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 10+ years of experience during fabrication of offshore Oil & Gas projects.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Planning and performing final inspection of equipment and documentation according to requirements before handover to customer;
- Ensuring that installation and assembly is in accordance with drawings and contract specifications as well as ready for handover in a safe manner;
- Assisting to ensure traceability of documents;
- Finding and reporting gaps to laws/regulations, standards and specifications;
- Following-up of Non Conformance Reporting in relevant areas;
- Maintaining the electronic MC documentation system and equipment status;
- Assisting technical, procurement and workshop departments with regards to defining quality & documentation requirements for products, modifications and repairs;
- Cooperating with Q Surveillance, Q Control, Project and Engineering to enable Final Delivery from Site to the Client;
- Visiting Sub-Suppliers’ premises in order to perform necessary product control when required;
- Continuously working to improve work processes;
- Advicing support area on quality issues;
- Ensuring work is carried out according to Health & Safety regulations as well as our ISO certified management systems;
- Reporting on the status and important events regarding work progress;
- Following-up, inspection and review of work to be performed in accordance to relevant requirements regarding new products, repairs, modifications, re-certifications.
Location: Qingdao Yard, China;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: September 2023;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.