Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for Mechanical Inspector
Ref code: CR_2308-100_Mechanical Inspector
- Inspecting vendor factories during the fabrication of mechanical systems to ensure codes and stardard of the project.
- Reviewing the assignment instruction for adequacy and practicality;
- Liaising with clients, and others as relevant, in the determination of inspection stages and requirements;
- Visiting manufacturers, suppliers, installers, and others as necessary to perform or witness the requisite inspections;
- Ensuring all inspection and related activities in which involved are performed in accordance with requirements as defined in Client work instructions and procedures;
- Following company rules, regulations, instructions and guidelines, for Quality, Safety, Driving Safety and other site/client/field QHSE requirements as applicable;
- Witnessing all fabrication activities as per the ITP;
- Endorsing the Material test certificates which are meeting the scope of inspection;
- Raising concerns and recommendation to vendor (Manufacturer) during fabrication;
- Raising Non-Conformance against violation of the scope of inspection;
- Accepting and releasing the material if complying the technical requirements as accepted by the technical manager;
- Signing the inspection report as performed & Issue IRC as required.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- Working as a team under supervision and being able to communicate well with other disciplines;
- Creating a good working relationship with other technical and operational staff;
- Being able to work under all kind of work circumstances, endure strain;
- Being aware of all Health and Safety aspects when working on location;
- Following all the instruction and performing assignments on a daily basis;
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English language;
- ARAMCO Approval (CBT) & valid SAP number is mandatory.
VENDOR INSPECTION APPROVALS:
- Aramco Approval for – Mechanical Inspector (CBT Passed) – QM03;
- Aramco Approval for – Non-Destructive Examination (CBT Passed) – QM04;
- Aramco Approval for – Valves (CBT Passed) – QM07;
- Aramco Approval for – Fittings (CBT Passed) – QM08;
- Aramco Approval for – Gaskets (CBT Passed) – QM09;
- Aramco Approval for – Non Critical coating (CBT Passed) – QM12;
- Aramco Approval for – Structural Steels Inspection (CBT Passed) – QM15;
- Aramco Approval for – Cranes – QM25;
- Aramco Approval for – Skid Mounted Equip-Elec – QM 36.
- Job Location: Dammam, Saudi Arabia;
- Contract Duration: 1 year;
- Working schedule: 10 hours x 5 days;
- Starting date: September 2023.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.