Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for MECHANICAL SUPERINTENDENT
Ref code: CR_2303-100_Mechanical Superintendent
Responsible for construction and repair operations, supervising the activities of various systems, preparing cost estimates for various projects, recruiting and training staff, and implementing safety standards.
Education and Experience
- 15+ years in Oil & Gas Offshore projects;
- Mechanical Engineering.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Oversees budget preparation of a departmental budget;
- Maintain liaison with other departments;
- Ensure all on-site personnel comply with safety procedures, safety program requirements, work rules, Document all violations, notify project management, and recommend/implement corrective actions as required;
- Responsible for safe working conditions within assigned area of authority through the execution of the corporate safety procedures and adherence to established safe practices;
- Responsible for the understanding, execution, and enforcement of corporate quality standards within assigned area of authority by identifying potential problems early and ensuring the project and company’s quality commitments are met;
- Lead safety systems and processes that support achieving our continually improving annual goals;
- Coordinates application of internal and external resources to area of responsibility to support maintenance activities, projects, programs;
- May supervise several or all trade groups (electricians, pipefitters, ironworkers, boilermakers, carpenters), in particular construction discipline (Mechanical – Rotating Equipment/Machinery);
- Be the leader of safety for the mechanical department.
Location: Angola, Offshore Platform;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: ASAP;
Working schedule: 12 hours x 7 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.