Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Client Mechanical Supervisors in checking the supply conditions after arrival at site.
- Assist the Client Supervisors in verifying the disassembly of machinery/packages accessories before installation and provide assistance to Client supervisors in the assembly of machinery/packages, alignment in cold condition and in hot condition.
- Assist the Client Supervisors in verifying the parallelism of the flange connection with the pipelines and the efficiency of piping support in order to avoid damage to the machinery.
- Provide his advice to Client Supervisors during motor and/or turbine run in and check of the right alignment
- Verify that the Vendor instructions are followed with regard the lubrication and auxiliary system of machinery.
- Provide recommendation for the protection and maintenance of equipment delivered but not immediate erected and preserved in the construction warehouse, according to Vendor regulations and procedures.
- Schedule assistance of Vendor personnel, in accordance with the construction program.
- Assist the Client Supervisor during the tests execution.
- Support the Client Supervisor in discussing with the involved party possible Non Conformities according to the Quality Assurance System Procedure.
- Suggest the Corrective Action according to the Quality Assurance System Procedure.
- Verify and discuss with the SN Team Leader and Project Engineer eventual modification and assist the Client site team in modifying the corresponding documentation.
- Maintain record of the approved modifications.
- Check that Client Supervisors are working on the base of last edition of all drawings and other technical documents issued by SN and its vendors.
- Assist the Client Supervisors in preparing the Punch Lists.
- Assist the SN Team leader during the weekly meeting and the preparation of the monthly report for the corresponding disciplines.
Location: Kuwait city
Duration: 6 months
Schedule: 6 days a week/ 10 hours a day