– Supervise, manage and support subcontractor to proceed with construction effectively in accordance with project specification under safe condition.
– Supervision for site activity as per drawing and as per work schedule, based on priorities
Roles & Responsibilities
– Review of drawing, P&IDs.
– Deal and communicate with subcontractors prior for work schedule.
– Assist if there’s any equipment vendor and preparing for work front and manpower.
– Prepare for any Site Instruction if needed.
– Arrange materials / tools required on specific job.
– Schedule for clearing MCWD punches.
– Coordinate with inspector for any mechanical inspection.
– Monitor the performance, failures, and serviceability of all mechanical plant, associated mechanical control systems and equipment and reports on the activities undertaken.
– Competent working with auditors, regulatory bodies, external verifiers, and 3rd parties.
– Assess and review technical proposals for mechanical upgrades or new equipment and their process integration.
– Planning and coordination of all work related activities.
– Supervise and ensure safe condition at construction site in cooperation with safety department.
– Supervise and ensure construction quality in accordance with project specification and ITP (Inspection and Test Plan).
– Ensure necessary construction drawings and materials in advance of construction implementation.
– Manage construction progress by checking daily, weekly and monthly work done quantities.
– Prepare daily, weekly and monthly construction report.
– Prepare construction M/S (Method Statement) based on specification and requirements.
– Record B/P (Best Practice) and L/L (Lessons Learned).
– Coordinate with other disciplines or departments to resolve interface issues.
– Monitor and check daily activities.
– Coordinate the activity between external & internal stakeholders, especially client.
– Prepare Preservation
– Prepare 3weeks construction plan.
– Construction experience in an oil / gas / petrochemical or power plants as supervisor.
– Engineering & Construction Company working experience in Middle East is preferred.
– Experience from Construction stage until Commissioning / Start-up
– Experience of oil / gas / petrochemical or power plants equipment as supervisor.
– Comprehensive knowledge on construction management and engineering standards.
– Computer application ability (MS Office)
– Knowledge for assembling and disassembling of Rotating machine and trouble shooting work
– Excellent communications and leadership qualities
Job Specific Specialty
– Heavy Rigging
– Heavy infrastructure
– Package vendor items (skid type)
– Commissioning Mechanical (MRT, solo Run Test, Oil Flushing)
Technical Skills / Competencies
– Punch schedule target date(for closing)
– Review of Inspection and Test Plan (ITP)
– Preparation & review of rigging and lifting plan
– Thorough knowledge of the occupational hazards and safety precautions
– Subcontractor Supervision
– Method Statement
– Review of Construction Schedule
– Review of Drawing / Material Schedule
– Review of Subcontractor’s plan
– Setting up Detail Schedule
– Progress Management and Analysis
– Pending Issue Report
– Interface Management
Contract Duration: 1 year (extendable)
Location: Hofuf, KSA (HUGRS Project)
Working Schedule: 6 days, 10 hrs
Expected Joining Date: Immediately
Food/Accommodation/Transportation: Provided at site