Roles & Responsibilities
- Supervise and ensures safe condition at construction site in cooperation with safety department.
- Supervises and ensure construction quality in accordance with project specification and ITP (Inspection and Test Plan).
- Ensures necessary construction drawings and materials in advance of construction implementation.
- Manages construction progress by checking daily, weekly and monthly work done quantities.
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly construction report.
- Prepares construction M/S (Method Statement) based on specification and requirements.
- Records B/P (Best Practice) and L/L (Lessons Learned).
- Coordinates with other disciplines or departments to resolve interface issues.
- Minimum 5 to 10 years construction experience in an Oil/Gas/Petrochemical or Power Plants as Supervisor.
- Engineering & Construction Company working experience in Middle East in preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related Engineering Major.
Skills & Knowledge
- Comprehensive knowledge on Construction Management and Engineering Standards.
- Computer application ability (MS Office, CAD, Smart Plant Review, Navisworks, Primavera, etc.).
- Candidate to be within Saudi to have transferrable Iqama and should be valid for more than a month.
- If the candidate is holding a Technician Iqama and his qualification is an Engineer then the Candidate should be registered in Saudi Engineering Council or his Engineering Degree to be attested from MOFA-Saudi – Home Country.
Project Location: Hawiyah, KSA
Contract Duration: Permanent
Working Schedule: 10 hrs a day / 6 days a week
Gross Salary (Lumpsum): To be advised
Leave: Every 6 Months 15 days +2 Travel days + ticket to home country