Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL 3D DESIGNER
Ref code: CR_ 2211-100_INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL 3D DESIGNER
The INSTRUMENTATION & CONTROL 3D DESIGNER performs the project technical tasks assigned by the Instrumentation Discipline Lead and by the Instrumentation Engineer consisting of in: design, checking, layout definition, installation drawings and material definition of the instrumentation installation elements. He/ she will interface and coordinate with the other Project Team Specialists and Designers.
Education and Experience
- At least 10+ years of previous experience in a similar position
- Diploma in technical fields
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Execution of all activities within his area of responsibility, ensuring the compliance with the QA/QC and HSE requirements
- Experience in Bidding phase / Commercial proposal development
- Prepare Instrumentation bulk material quantities (BOQs and MTOs) for cost and erection works estimates
- Support Discipline Lead to define man hours and cost estimates
- Review Client technical documentation and requirements
- Follow-up subcontracted engineering activities and control subcontracted engineering documents
- Apply engineering design basis and guidelines
- Prepare the technical documentation for Instrumentation bulk material requisitions and prepare technical evaluations, according to internal procedures
- Provide technical support to Project Team
- Optimize Instrumentation bulk material design ensuring minimal cost and complexity in compliance with the contractual and safety requirements
- Prepare Instrumentation bulk material technical specifications
- Prepare Instrumentation installation drawings
- Prepare Instrumentation BOQs and MTOs
- Perform Instrumentation 2D/ 3D modelling design activities and participate to 3D Modelling reviews
- Provide technical and engineering support to construction Team
- Perform site engineering activities during construction and commissioning phases.
Location: Abu Dhabi, UAE
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable)
Starting date: November 2022
Working schedule: 9hr/ 5 days
Salary range: NA
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.