– Supervise and coordinate the NDT activities of projects for the area of competence, including inspection schedule and collection of NDT Reports.
– Ensure that the test, controls and inspections are carried out according to reference documentation and prepare detailed NDT procedures to achieve maximum productivity in accordance with client and quality requirements.
– Supervise and monitor subcontracted activities by reviewing subcontractor tender documents and technical qualifications, provide support in dealing with subcontractors for contractual aspects and carry out audits on subcontractors.
– Manage the NDT team by allocating personnel on projects or site activities, perform induction hands on job and, in case of needs, can request training and/or new recruitment of NDT personnel to Corporate functions.
– Provide feedback about specific occurred cases to Corporate functions so that can be used as case-study in Research and Development. Provide answer and advise on all NDT matters as required by projects.
– Deal with Third Parties, Quality Control Manager, Supervisors on site and Corporate functions for what concerns NDT matters.
– Prepare and optimize the equipment. Verify availability of spare parts on site, replacing components if necessary, and managing instruments calibration and certifications.
– Check daily, and prior to start the on site work, that environmental conditions are adequate. Otherwise promote measures to protect the work in accordance with all applicable safety standards.
Location: Qatar (Office Based)
Duration: 12 months (extendable)
Schedule: 9 hours a day x 5 days a week
Food and Accommodation: Provided
Joining Date: July 2021