Duties and Responsibilities
– Responsible for the functioning of the Project HSES Dept. and implementing the company HSEQMS / IMS in the project.
– Coordinate with the client on day to day matters and ensure smooth operations of HSES requirements throughout.
– Participation in Hazop, Hazid and HSE IA programs and ensuring all the necessary elements are addressed in accordance to the client requirements.
– Ensure that all amendments /Enhancement of safety rules, regulations and procedures are conveyed to all personnel through supervisors & HSE bulletins.
– Prepare campaigns for the project and ensure the same is implemented and followed.
– Lead investigations and assist others to investigate incidents / accidents. Ensure the effective management of corrective actions, reporting internally and externally if required.
– Minimum 15 years of experience in Oil & Gas Industry and/or the same field.
Location: Doha Office, Qatar
Duration: 1 year (extendable)
Working Schedule: 9 hours a day x 5 days a week
Starting Date: ASAP (preferred Candidates currently in Qatar)