- Development and maintenance of libraries for frequently used parts drawings
- Organization and production of drawings of isometric parts at the end of the line (“spools & risers”), of 2D and 3D form, from their design to the isometric execution plan (“metrology”).
- Production and maintenance of the drawings of the underwater infrastructure (field layout), schematic diagrams (“P & IDs”), platform approaches, crossings, shore approaches.
- Assistance in the design, visualization and drawing of plots and profiles of pipes (“Routing” & “Alignment sheets”).
- Organization, processing, manipulation and maintenance of bathymetry data, obtained from clients or the survey department, for 2D and 3D views of the seabed, and exploitation of profiles in conceptual calculations.
Profile and skills:
- Specialization and experience in design and drawing for subsea pipeline.
- You are familiar with drawing and design software (Autocad, Bentley Microstation,…)
- You master the basics of cartography and associated software (management of XYZ, contour lines, profiles, …)
- You are rigorous, you pay attention to detail and you like to provide a work of impeccable quality and presentation.
- You have the sense of organization and have a systemic approach.
- You like to develop new ideas and approaches.
- You communicate clearly in English, in writing and orally.
- You want to work in a team, you share with your colleagues. You have developed the human qualities necessary to work in diversified and multicultural teams, you have the concern of the service that is reflected in your behavior.