Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for OFFSHORE STRUCTURAL ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2311-153_Offshore Structural Engineer
Performing technical tasks assigned by the Project Structural Lead such as structural analyses, calculations, design, verification or study activities.
Interfacing with other Project Specialists and Designers, coordinating and reviewing technical activities performed;
Executing all activities ensuring compliance with the QA/ QC and HSE requirements.
- Reviewing Client technical documentation and requirements;
- Contributing to defining structural design premises;
- Liaising with other Project Specialists and Designers whenever required for a proper completion of the work assigned;
- Designing structural systems and components, pursuing objectives of engineering and design optimization in term of costs, fabrication simplicity, constructability, and safety;
- Carrying out / Checking / Supervising structural analyses;
- Supervising / Approving steel structures design drawings;
- Supervising setting up of bill of quantities or material take off (MTO);
- Preparing, when required, specifications for structural fabrications and all related items such as bearing systems, bolts, cladding, grating, etc.;
- Verifying structural strength or dynamic behaviour of items designed by others (piping support Specialists, Vendors, technical building Suppliers, etc.);
- Applying the Quality Control Procedure of the Offshore Structural Department during the work assigned;
- Preparing design reports and calculation notes.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering or related field;
- 6-10 years of experience in executing complex EPC Oil & Gas projects;
- Knowledge of offshore platform and modules design especially in terms of process, structural, layout, topside equipment, handling, mechanical, materials and piping;
- Experience in different types of structural analysis using SACS structural software including pre-service and in-service analysis.
- Contract Duration: 1 year;
- Working schedule: 8 hours x 5 days;
- Job Location: Milan, Italy;
- Starting date: December 2023.
Profile Middle East upholds workplace equality and diversity, assessing candidates solely on merit and potential.