Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for ONSHORE CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR
Ref code: CR_2211-100_ ONSHORE CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR
The ONSHORE CONSTRUCTION COORDINATOR will support construction organization during bid and execution of construction activities, ensuring the management of the interfaces with engineering and procurement departments, overseeing the availability of the construction materials and equipment. He/ she will ensure full compliance with safety procedures, quality standards, corporate and project requirements through the implementation of company tools and methodologies. Additionally, the person we are looking for plays a key role in supporting project organization on construction Strategy definition and construction execution plan. Preferred candidates already residing in Qatar.
Education and Experience
- University Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical or similar disciplines
- At least 15+ years of previous experience, mainly as construction coordinator/ supervisor
- Brownfield Onshore Construction for SIMOPs & Shutdown experience required
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Promote safe work practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected
- Ensure the fulfilment of the project quality and contractual requirements
- Coordinate with Project Team the set-up of time schedule
- Give all information regarding the progress of the work indicating the cause of deviations between the program and the work carried out; propose solutions and/ or request instructions to overcome these problems. Control production parameters in terms of efficiency and productivity
- Support the Construction Superintendent during data workflow set-up and its continuous monitoring
- Support the resolution of technical problems encountered during the execution of the works
- Support the Construction Superintendent and Supervisors during the verification of quantities accounts of the works including updating man-hours and cost estimates for scope of work changes
- Ensure the supervision and monitoring of the works performed, subcontracted or in direct hiring. Coordinate human and technical resources, indicating any needs or surplus. Plan and monitor vendors or any specialists’ activities at site
- Coordinate with Procurement Team the correct set-up of materials procurement flow
- Ensure the preparation of RFQ during Bid and Executive Projects, including their TBE for final evaluation of Subcontracts and Services
- Ensure the preparation of TCF design, procurement and construction methods and schedule
- Ensure the capitalization of construction experiences through data back up with necessary traceability.
Location: Doha, Qatar / Office & Site
Contract duration: Permanent
Starting date: November 2022
Working schedule: 10 hrs/ 6 days (on site)- 9 hrs/ 5 days (office)
Salary range: NA
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.