Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for OPERATIONS & MAINTENANCE ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2304-100_Operations & Maintenance Engineer
Supporting Operation & Maintenance Department during the BID phase:
- Drafting of technical annexes / economical offer development;
- Follow‐up of maintenance‐oriented continuous improvement projects and predictive maintenance.
Education and Experience
- 8+ years in Commissioning, Operations & Maintenance;
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Supporting the Proposal Manager in reviewing the project technical documentation in respect to the contractual requirements;
- Supporting the Proposal manager in the development of technical annexes and cost estimation;
- Assisting Tendering department during the development of OPEX estimate;
- Addressing safety aspects in all procedures and documents;
- Preparing the maintenance engineering execution plan;
- Identifying, collecting and processing maintenance related design data from technical disciplines and vendors to build‐up a comprehensive plant asset register which includes all the maintainable equipments;
- Organizing the plant asset database;
- Planning maintenance strategies, procedures and tasks according to either the original equipment manufacturer data or the results of the performed reliability centered maintenance analysis and risk based on inspection program;
- Developing maintenance and inspection programs of equipments according to their criticality;
- Collecting project data and maintainability figures to perform the risk and reliability analysis;
- Supporting plant design and layout of the facilities in order to make sure the accessibility and maintainability requirements are properly addressed;
- Liaising with project design team, engineering service providers and vendors;
- Supporting the Head of Department in liaising with client representatives.
Location: Milan, Italy (office);
Contract duration: 6 months (extendable);
Starting date: ASAP;
Working schedule: 8 hours x 5 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.