Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for PACKAGE MANAGER – GAS COMPRESSION
Ref code: CC_ 2303_Package Manager – Gas Compression
- Responsible to manage all post-award activities for units of Gas Compressors (GTC) from European manufacturers;
- Experience in managing all stages of vendor design, manufacture, FAT and String tests, to ensure delivery in accordance with cost, schedule and operational requirements;
- Providing guidance to fabrication team for Skid Package assembly at the Yard;
- Supporting the integration, test and pre-commissioning activities onshore and supports offshore gas compression system startup;
- Monitoring and managing the delivery risk & develops mitigation measures;
- Identifying changes, challenges change orders and negotiation of claims;
- Overseeing and verifying vendors planning, performance and allocation of resources;
- Liaising with vendors for the production schedule, resolution of techno-commercial issues;
- Leading Kick-off meetings, Preinspection meetings, Inspection notifications and factory acceptance tests;
- Providing HSE and Quality leadership and commitment.
Education and Experience
- Experience: 20+ years in OFFSHORE Oil & Gas field;
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Leading the collaborative, dynamic planning process, prioritising the work that needs to be done considering the capacity and capability of the team;
- Developing the Proposal Plan;
- Organising and hold the bid kick-off meeting;
- Analysing Contract requirements and conditions;
- Ensuring the definition of project organisation, overall project schedule, overall execution plan, overall resource plan;
- Ensuring the integration of proposal packages prepared by the Proposal Partners (if any) and reconcile possible discrepancies;
- Ensuring the capitalization of the experiences acquired on the projects, identifying and sharing criticalities, success factors and obtained results guaranteeing the consolidation of common approaches for the optimal management of risks, opportunities and know-how;
- Ensuring the evolution knowledge of services, in order to define and implement specific plans, increasing the range of services provided to the Clients and collecting their needs along the overall project lifecycle;
- Managing the post-bid clarification phase with the Client;
- Ensuring that Risks Analysis is correctly applied, guaranteeing through ROBS (Risks and Opportunity Breakdown Structure) the definition of risks register through the Risks and Opportunity methodology application;
- Identifying Tender Documents requirements and constraints which may prevent a successful project execution;
- Supporting procurement strategies definition and guaranteeing vendor qualification and evaluations aimed at their choice for each project;
- Ensuring integration of competencies for the development of activities, services and deliverables pursuing the efficiency of all processes and contributing to the realization of targets defined;
- Analysing tender documents and study scope of work, project schedule, potential major resources and construction equipment to be utilized;
- Developing bid costs estimation of project activities and services, including staff, manpower, construction equipment/consumables, assets, plant materials and subcontracts;
- Represent the Company with Clients, Licensors, Partners and Subcontractors managing contractual aspects;
- Ensuring the issue and implementation of all required home office procedures;
- Approving and supervising planning and cost control activities and implementing the corrective actions needed;
- Ensuring the issue of project reports.
Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia;
Contract duration: 2 years;
Starting date: May 2023;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.