– To attend client weekly progress meetings and appraise the work fronts required to carry out the job.
– To supervise the job on day to day basis and progress, as per the delivery schedules, as per the contract.
– To monitor the Q.C.P and the method statements and ensure strict implementation of quality standards as per the set parameters and conducting regular quality audits.
– To organize the required tools and tackles and maintain the optimum re – order level stocks and deploy the required man power as when required to the site.
– Responsible for monitoring all parameters during blasting and painting.
– Training the new employees in blasting and spray painting techniques.
– To monitor contracts taken by the company.
– To raise the monthly running bills, for the work completed, and follow up with the accounts for payments.
– Suggest the painters as well as the supervisors to maintain the required film thickness as well as the blasting profile and render technical services at sites.
– To look after the safety as well as the H.S.E.& P.P.E regulations for all the employees.
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Qatar (offshore)
Duration: 1 month
Food/accommodation and transportation: provided
• All personnel are required to have valid BOSIET and H2S Training, both OPITO, certifications
• Personnel already certified with QatarGas approved third party are preferred