– Plan pipe system layout, installation, and repair, according to specifications.
– Select pipe sizes, types and related material such as supports, hangers, or hydraulic cylinders, according to specifications.
– Assemble and secure pipes, tubes, and fittings according to specifications by welding, brazing, cementing, soldering or threading joints.
– Layout full-scale drawings of pipe systems, supports, and related equipment using blueprints.
– Direct and supervise workers Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters.
– Determine labor requirements for dispatching workers to construction sites.
– Ensuring time management and creating production reports for the project manager.
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Qatar (offshore)
Duration: 1 month
Food/accommodation and transportation: provided
• All personnel are required to have valid BOSIET and H2S Training, both OPITO, certifications
• Personnel already certified with QatarGas approved third party are preferred