– Review blueprints to understand requirements.
– Set and modify specifications.
– Inspect and prepare sites for construction operations.
– Measure and cut pipes according to requirements.
– Weld, assemble, and lubricate pipes.
– Install and secure pipes (e.g. with clamps).
– Test functionality of hydraulic and other systems.
– Repair malfunctions, breakages, or leaks.
– Use and maintain tools (e.g. pneumatic drill, saws).
– Collaborate with other workers (e.g. plumbers, painters) to produce finished constructions.
– Follow safety guidelines and use protective equipment (e.g. goggles).
Starting date: ASAP
Location: Qatar (offshore)
Duration: 1 month
Food/accommodation and transportation: provided
• All personnel are required to have valid BOSIET and H2S Training, both OPITO, certifications
• Personnel already certified with QatarGas approved third party are preferred