Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for PIPING ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2303-102_Piping Engineer
Responsible for providing engineering calculations for complete heat and material balances, line sizing for all systems, equipment sizing including hydraulic level specification, retention and settling times, instrumentation specification, PFD and P&ID development.
Education and Experience
- 5+ years of proven experience in Oil & Gas projects;
- Autocad 2D;
- Familiarization with Refinery standards, SHELL DEP standards;
- Experience in Process Design for projects in refineries and major offsite and utilities in the Oil and Gas Industry;
- Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Prepare Computer-Aided Design (CAD) models using Autodesk’s AutoCAD software;
- Prepare Piping Discipline drawings and deliverables as:
– General Layouts;
– Piping Details;
– Equipment Layouts;
– Reservation Drawings;
– Piping Equipment Datasheets;
– Piping Specifications;
- Support the Planning and Project team with timelines, scheduling, budgeting, project documentation and project delivery;
- Provide the required level of documentation for custom or standard projects.
Location: Office, Kuwait;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: ASAP;
Working schedule: 6 days x 9 hours;
Salary range: N/A
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.