Profile Middle East is a service provider with more than 20 years of experience in the market which specializes in Technical Field and HR Consultancy Services in the Industrial Sector (Oil & Gas, Engineering, Construction, Commissioning) with our focus on the Middle East region and a worldwide presence.
We are currently selecting for PIPING FIELD ENGINEER
Ref code: CR_2307-100_Piping Field Engineer
Responsible for overseeing/monitoring activities regarding planning, installation, testing, pre-commissioning, and commissioning of Piping.
Ensuring that Piping works are carried out in accordance with applicable codes and standards.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering;
- 10+ years of experience during fabrication of offshore Oil & Gas projects;
- Native level of written and spoken Chinese language.
CORE WORK ACTIVITIES
- Reading and understanding all relevant project procedures and specifications;
- Implementing HSE project and quality control programs;
- Providing technical assistance and directing hire craft;
- Performing piping field inspections and document in accordance with project procedures, drawings, and relevant international codes;
- Verifying field installed piping quantities;
- Assisting supervision and project controls in the preparation of detailed work plans and short-term schedules;
- Responsible for the development of piping work and packages in conjunction with supervision;
- Responsible for the development, verification and acceptance of pressure test packages;
- Preparing field change and as-built documentation as required;
- Interpreting design drawings and interfacing with engineering office to resolve design and constructability issues;
- Carrying out surveys and conducting training sessions;
- Preparing material requisitions and supporting Supply Chain team to ensure delivery of materials as per project schedule;
- Ensuring that materials are stored properly to ensure environmental protection;
- Completing material receipt inspections as required;
- Working closely with other discipline field engineers and coordinating efforts and activities to meet the project requirements.
Location: Qingdao Yard, China;
Contract duration: 1 year;
Starting date: September 2023;
Working schedule: 10 hours x 6 days;
Salary range: N/A.
Profile Middle East is an equal opportunity employer. We believe in hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive, people-first culture. We are committed to non-discrimination on any protected basis, or any other basis covered under applicable law.