– Organise, coordinate and control the prefabrication works, both performed by subcontractors or in direct hiring, ensuring the management of interfaces with production superintendents, engineering and quality control
– Manage the execution of prefabrication activities (structural, piping) and assembling of elementary parts to be released for the erection activities
– Promote safe works practices and environmental protection, ensuring that safety standards are respected.
– Ensure the fulfilment of the project quality and contractual requirements.
– Set-up time schedule adhering to the timeframe allocated to the specific scope of work.
– Coordinate, and organise when in direct hiring, workshop prefabrication works to ensure correct and cost-effective performance, in accordance with the established operating programs, coordinating and controlling the activities performed by the dependent teams.
– Manage the execution and welding of: structural prefabrication, piping prefabrication, piping supports prefabrication, appurtenances prefabrication, elementary assembly as per project construction methods.
– Coordinate workshop support activities (lifting and handling).
– Optimize workshop and prefabrication activities.
– Ensure that welding activities and non-destructive controls are carried out and released before painting with a view to cost optimization.
– Ensure that consumables used in the workshop comply with required quality procedures.
– Ensure that workshop equipment is used as per good practices and procedures.
– Give all information regarding the progress of the work indicating the cause of deviations between the program and the work carried out and propose solutions and/or request instructions to overcome these problems. Control production parameters in terms of efficiency and productivity
– Ensure proper discipline workflow, interfacing with the project (home office and/or site/yard) organization and client.
– Support the resolution of technical problems encountered during the execution of the works
– Ensure the correct quantities accounts of the works, including updating man-hours and preliminary cost estimates for scope of work changes.
Location: Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Working hours: 10 hours a day / 6 days a week
Contract: Unlimited contract
Food and accommodation provided at site